Commission a hand-drawn portrait of your beloved pet. Portraits are drawn using soft pastel and quality colored pencils on archival paper. Just supply a photo or two and I will create a portrait for you. Portraits come matted and ready for a standard frame.
Steps for commissioning a portrait
- Choose some reference photos. (See guide below)
- Choose the size you wish your finished piece
- Send the photo to me using the Contact Form along with your thoughts about the background you would like
- I will create a mockup and send it to you for your approval along with the total price for the drawing, as well as the estimated completion date
- Once I receive final approval and your deposit, I will start your drawing
- Once the drawing is complete I will email a photo of it. The balance of the fee is due at this time
- The drawing will be delivered to you by the shipping method agreed upon
Quality photos will result in a more accurate drawing. Here are some tips to help you take and choose a reference photo
- The best photos are often taken from the pet’s eye-level and from 4-5 feet away. Ideally you will want to see both eyes.
- Don’t use a flash. A flash will make your pet look flat and will often create “red-eye” effect.
- A good photograph will show details in the fur and nose, and will show a reflection and detail in the eyes
Size (in inches)
Starting at $175
Starting at $295
Starting at $425
Contact me for quote
Shipping in the US starts at $12.95. I will ship via FedEx and will email you a tracking number as soon as it is shipped.